Tuesday, August 18, 2009

already???

Wow... where on earth did the time go for my baby to be 12 years old already and going into young womens? I have no idea what I would do without her in my life and our family. Here are 12 things I absolutely adore about this beautiful girl.

* She is very funny!
Some of the things that she says just out of the blue keeps all of us cracking up. She knows how to tease and how to take it as well.

* She has a mind of her own.
Even being induced a week before she was actually born, she was going to enter this world when she wanted to, and in her own time.

* She is going to be a wonderful mom someday.
She loves babies, and little children. She has printed up flyer's to hand out for her own babysitting services. She can't help but love them.

Which brings me to my next favorite about Carli

* Her entrepreneurial desires.
She has produced many avenues for making money. She has had a lemonade stand/garage sale, babysitting jobs, made toys to sell, owns several machines to sell popcorn, snow cones and cotton candy. And wants a doughnut machine.

* Her enthusiasm for wanting to own a store one day.
She has a candy shop that she loves and keeps stocked for anyone of the siblings and the neighborhood children.

* She loves candy.

*She loves sports.
She plays soccer, basketball, softball, and her older brother is teaching her how to play golf.

*As well as being a beautiful girl, she is also my tomboy.
She is not into what the in style clothes are, or being frilly. And hates to go shopping!

* She loves to read.
She likes to read mystery books, and scary ones are her favorite.

* She loves being with her friends
Hanging out with friends playing games, going to the movies, swimming, etc.

* Popcorn with parmesan cheese
She ends up getting the bowl to herself cuz no one else will eat it that way

* She loves to draw
She is planning on taking art classes in school. She is pretty good at what she draws.

I could just go on and on with all the things we love about her. She is a great blessing to our family, and we love her greatly!
Love ya Carli!!!

* Aug. 16th is her birthday, I'm just a little late in posting.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Seriously! She's 12!? Wow, I remember when she was just a little baby! And now she's turning into such a beatiuful lady! I don't know if you can hold the boys back for another 4 years! Well I hope she had a blast in YW! I was thinking of her on Sunday! And the popcorn with Parm cheese...i thought all the kids liked that? We used to have that everytime I was over! That's funny she's the only one now that likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Carli. Wow, 12 already. I bet she is so excited to be 12. Carli is such a sweet girl. I loved having her in Primary for 2 years. She was always so helpful and willing to share her testimony. I can totally she her owning a store of some sort when she is older. Tell her I send my love.
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday sweet Carli!! I look forward to seeing you in YW!!

    ReplyDelete